Shipping & Return Policies
Shipping is available through FedEx or USPS for parts, accessories, and apparel. Taxes and shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
You can also opt for free in-store pickup.
We can ship to many international destinations; please contact us for a shipping quote. Customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, and any related import/export fees.
We can deliver motorcycles within a limited range of the showroom (starting at $150) or ship them to you (generally ranges from $400-$700 to locations in the contiguous US).
Returns & Refunds
Motorcycles are not able to be returned after purchase.
Parts, accessories, gear, and apparel can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they are in new, unused condition. For parts and accessories, they are not returnable if they have already been installed on your bike or if they have been removed from their packaging. For gear and apparel, all tags must still be on the item and they cannot have been washed.
Garage Sale items (Clearance and Blemished) are final sale and are not returnable or refundable.
All special orders are not returnable or refundable. Special orders are items that are not shown on the site and are not in stock in-store.
Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment or you can opt for store credit. Refunds do not include the original shipping fees and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Notify us by email if you would like to initiate a return.
- We will contact you to let you know if your request is approved or denied.
- If your return is approved, ship us the items or drop them off in-store. You are responsible for all return shipping costs.
- We will inspect the returned items upon receipt. If we find that they are used or damaged (other than manufacturing defects), we will not be able to accept the return or refund the purchase and you will be responsible for shipping back to your location.
- We will notify you of the final status of your return and issue your refund within 2-3 days of that notification. Your refund will be issued to the original method of payment or you can opt for store credit, minus the restocking fee and original shipping fees. It may take a few days for your credit card company to process the refund and post it to your account.